SVN | Live Every Monday by SVNic. featured by SVN | SFRhub Advisors
Join us every Monday
8:30AM PST | 11:30AM EST
Each week SVN presents a selection of our featured commercial real estate property listings on SVN | Live. Be the first to know when a new property becomes available in your area. Everyone is welcome to join this event.
This week, SVN | SFRhub Advisors featured two of our exclusive listings. Below, the listing is posted as well as a couple of talking points on the market.
- Stabilized Year 1 Gross Yield of 9.27%
- Stabilized Year 1 Cap Rate of 6.14
- Strong 24.27% Stabilized Year 1 Leveraged IRR and a Stabilized Year 1 Leveraged Cash on Cash of 6.27%
- 48 Single Family Home Build for Rent Investment Portfolio
- Seller is a new venture of very experienced local builders and developers
- A short distance from Downtown Tampa, and Downtown Saint Petersburg, Florida
- Q1 2018 unemployment rate of 3.6%
- Annualized job growth rate of 2.9%
- Tampa Hillsborough County led Florida in average wage gains over the last decade
- Average annual wage in Hillsborough county second highest in Florida, $50,768
- Estimated population April 2018 in Hillsborough county of 1,347,700, an estimated 24% are between the ages of 18 and 34
- Hillsborough County had an estimated 1.36% increase in housing units between 2017 and 2018, to 582,990
- Stabilized Year 1 Gross Yield of 9.03%
- Stabilized Year 1 Cap Rate of 5.97%
- Strong 23.31% Stabilized Year 1 Leveraged IRR and a Stabilized Year 1 Leveraged Cash on Cash of 5.31%
- Seller is an extremely qualified and respected regional developer and builder
- Seller controls an extensive lot inventory in the Cape Coral area allowing a buyer to select sub-areas for future portfolio growth
- Located on scattered lots in Cape Coral, Florida
- In 2017, Forbes named Cape Coral the #1 fastest growing city in the US, the #1 Metro area for job growth and future job growth.
- The Cape Coral-Fort Myers MSA has a population of approximately 725,700
- The median household income is $52,527
- The Cape Coral-Fort Myers MSA unemployment rate is estimated at 4.4% with a 4.16% job growth (2016
Register here each week for exclusive insight on commercial real estate opportunities.
Contact Jeff Cline at SVN | SFRhub Advisors
SVN | SFRhub Advisors, LLC
2400 E. Arizona Biltmore Circle
Phoenix, AZ 85016