- Solid Cap Rate of 6.49%
- 100 Home SFR Investment Portfolio Offers a Great Investment Opportunity
- 97.23% Occupancy and Stabilized Rents Averaging Above $1,341
- Average Vintage of Homes Throughout Portfolio is 1990
- Most of the homes are located in some of the best school districts in the state
- Many are located in Cobb County, which ranks as the 12th best educated among all counties in the U.S. and is among the top 100 wealthiest counties in the US
- Virtually all homes have been recently renovated with high-end finishes such as granite countertops
- Pro-Business State With Rapid Job & Population Growth
- All Homes Are 3 or more BD & 2/3 BA Floor Plans Averaging 1,587/SF
- Easy Accessibility to Multiple Major Transportation Hubs
- Atlanta Metro Population over 5.7 million With Low Costs of Living
- Home to One of The World’s Busiest Airports, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
This 57 home Single Family Rental investment portfolio in Atlanta Georgia is primarily located just west of downtown Atlanta. Atlanta is the largest city in Georgia and the 9th largest metro area in the nation, showing strong signs of economic & population growth. The entire portfolio is located in Fulton county giving the buyer an opportunity to take advantage of Georgia’s growing market.
Marietta is one of Atlanta’s largest suburbs and contains 20% of the homes offered in this portfolio. Lockheed Martin manufacturing plant and Dobbins Air Reserve Base are the top industries in the city. The City of Marietta’s Economic Development Division fosters local economic growth by attracting and retaining businesses, encouraging redevelopment, and embracing innovation. Marietta is considered a historic city and has six historic districts with a few on the National Register of Historic Places.
The current 100 Home SFR Investment Portfolio offers 97.23% occupied cash flowing portfolio. The average vintage of the homes is 1990. All homes throughout the portfolio are 3 bed & 2 baths or more, 1 – 2 stories, with most homes having an attached garage. Homes range in livable square feet from 1,080/SF – 2,841/SF, with an average home size 1,587/SF. The school systems ratings vary across the grade levels according to GreatSchools.org. Rents throughout the portfolio are strong, averaging $1,341 per month and offering a 6.49% Cap Rate at Seller’s asking price.
This post is only valid within 30 days of original posting date and is considered void after this designated time frame.
Contact Jeff Cline at SVN | SFRhub Advisors
SVN | SFRhub Advisors
2400 E. Arizona Biltmore Circle
Phoenix, AZ 85016