Are you looking for the perfect real estate investment opportunity? Then look no further, SVN | SFRhub Advisors presents the best of the best, our featured Single-Family Rental Portfolios and Build-For-Rent Portfolios For Sale, all residing in the hottest real estate markets across the nation, providing the maximum ROI possible. Make sure to check out each single-family rental investment portfolio or build-for-rent investment portfolio to learn more about the demographics, property, location and financial overview. Each of these single-family rental portfolios is an opportunity of a lifetime, so don’t miss out!
Go to www.SFRhub.com to custom search and view additional information!
- Solid Cap Rate of 6.49%
- 100 Home SFR Investment Portfolio Offers a Great Investment Opportunity
- 97.23% Occupancy and Stabilized Rents Averaging Above $1,341
- Average Vintage of Homes Throughout Portfolio is 1990
- Most of the homes are located in some of the best school districts in the state
- Many are located in Cobb County, which ranks as the 12th best educated among all counties in the U.S. and is among the top 100 wealthiest counties in the US
- Virtually all homes have been recently renovated with high-end finishes such as granite countertops
- Pro-Business State With Rapid Job & Population Growth
- All Homes Are 3 or more BD & 2/3 BA Floor Plans Averaging 1,587/SF
- Easy Accessibility to Multiple Major Transportation Hubs
- Atlanta Metro Population over 5.7 million With Low Costs of Living
- Home to One of The World’s Busiest Airports, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
This 100 home Single Family Rental investment portfolio in Georgia includes homes in 11 cities located within the Atlanta metropolitan area. Atlanta is the largest city in Georgia and the 9th largest metro area in the nation, showing strong signs of economic & population growth. The properties are primarily located in Cobb, Paulding, Cherokee, and Bartow counties giving the buyer an opportunity to take advantage of Georgia’s growing market.
Atlanta is the State Capital and most populous city in Georgia. With more than 30 colleges and universities, Atlanta is considered a center for higher education creating a large educated workforce; as of 2014, 45% of adults 25 or older in the city have at least 4-year college degrees. Atlanta is considered a “global city” and puts forth a moderate impact on global commerce, finance, research, technology, education, media, art, and entertainment. With a GDP of $304 billion, the Metro Atlanta economy is the eighth-largest in the country and 17th-largest in the world. The city has accumulated a larger percentage of Atlanta’s economic output in information technology, transportation, and entertainment industries. Atlanta is home to Fortune 500, The Home Depot, Delta Airlines, Coca-Cola Company, UPS, and Pulte Group Inc.
Marietta is one of Atlanta’s largest suburbs and contains 20% of the homes offered in this portfolio. Lockheed Martin manufacturing plant and Dobbins Air Reserve Base are the top industries in the city. The City of Marietta’s Economic Development Division fosters local economic growth by attracting and retaining businesses, encouraging redevelopment, and embracing innovation. Marietta is considered a historic city and has six historic districts with a few on the National Register of Historic Places.
The current 100 Home SFR Investment Portfolio offers 97.23% occupied cash flowing portfolio. The average vintage of the homes is 1990. All homes throughout the portfolio are 3 bed & 2 baths or more, 1 – 2 stories, with most homes having an attached garage. Homes range in livable square feet from 1,080/SF – 2,841/SF, with an average home size 1,587/SF. The school systems ratings vary across the grade levels according to GreatSchools. org. Rents throughout the portfolio are strong, averaging $1,341 per month and offering a 6.49% Cap Rate at Seller’s asking price.
Contact Jeff Cline at SVN | SFRhub Advisors
SVN | SFRhub Advisors, LLC
2400 E. Arizona Biltmore Circle
Phoenix, AZ 85016