Are you looking for the perfect real estate investment opportunity? Then look no further, SVN | SFRhub Advisors presents the best of the best, our featured Single-Family Rental Portfolios and Build-For-Rent Portfolios For Sale, all residing in the hottest real estate markets across the nation, providing the maximum ROI possible. Make sure to check out each single-family rental investment portfolio or build-for-rent investment portfolio to learn more about the demographics, property, location and financial overview. Each of these single-family rental portfolios is an opportunity of a lifetime, so don’t miss out!
- Value Add Opportunity in a strong rent growth environment.
- Clean & Quality homes show pride of ownership, provide minimal R&M and more importantly attract responsible long term residents. Some additional strategic investment could further drive rents & yields even higher.
- Three properties within a portfolio have not been remodeled, creating significant value add potential, pushing revenue over 20% for these three properties & creating value appreciation for the retail resale market.
- SFR Investment Portfolio offers 100% occupied cash flowing portfolio with quality locations & quality tenants
- Phoenix saw over a 7% home price and rental rate appreciation in 2018
- Over 200 people per day moving to Metro area, with 3% job growth in Valley
- Average vintage of 1998 over the 22 homes and majority of homes have fully remodeled, offering low maintenance & nearly turn-key portfolio
- Top five industries: Real Estate ($35.5B), Finance and Insurance ($18.8B), Manufacturing ($18.2B), Retail Trade ($16.6B), and Health Care ($16.6B).
- Growing tech sector, Phoenix ranks in top 15 tech cities in 2018
- All homes located near major arterial streets & freeways (I-10, 51, 101, 202,), offering residents quick access to growing job market and Valley at large
Also known as the Valley of the Sun, Phoenix averages approximately 300 days of sunshine and is famous for its location within the sunniest region in the world. As of 2014, the cities top five industries were: Real Estate ($35.5B), Finance and Insurance ($18.8B), Manufacturing ($18.2B), Retail Trade ($16.6B), and Health Care ($16.6B). Since 2014, the Phoenix Market as seen a significant increase in both Biotech and large technology-based companies setting up shop here given the rising costs and lack of affordability in the traditional tech hubs on the west coast.
This post is only valid within 30 days of original posting date and is considered void after this designated time frame.
Contact Jeff Cline at SVN | SFRhub Advisors
SVN | SFRhub Advisors
2400 E. Arizona Biltmore Circle
Phoenix, AZ 85016