Are you looking for the perfect real estate investment opportunity? Then look no further, SVN | SFRhub Advisors presents the best of the best, our featured Single-Family Rental Portfolios and Build-For-Rent Portfolios For Sale, all residing in the hottest real estate markets across the nation, providing the maximum ROI possible. Make sure to check out each single-family rental investment portfolio or build-for-rent investment portfolio to learn more about the demographics, property, location and financial overview. Each of these single-family rental portfolios is an opportunity of a lifetime, so don’t miss out!
- Stabilized Year 1 Gross Yield of 8.14%
- Stabilized Year 1 Cap Rate of 6.41%
- Strong 25.19% Stabilized Year 1 Leveraged IRR and a Stabilized Year 1 Leveraged Cash on Cash of 7.19%
- 15 Home Build for Rent Single Family Rental Investment Portfolio
- The portfolio is comprised of three existing homes, a duplex under construction, and eleven building lots on which to construct Build for Rent homes
- Minutes from Downtown Asheville, North Carolina and all it has to offer
- Buncombe County had strong median home price growth this year
- Buncombe County had an estimated population of 257,607 people in 2017
- The area has a pleasant year-round climate with many recreational activities
- Live music is a significant part of the tourism-based local economy
North Carolina, also known as the “The Tar Heel State,” is the 9th most populous state in the United States, with a broad range of elevations from sea level on the coast to 6,684 feet at Mount Mitchell. North Carolina has a diverse economy because of its high availability of hydroelectric power, its pleasant climate, and its wide variety of soils. In 2016, the states’ total gross state product was $521 billion. The portfolio resides in Asheville, which has an estimated 2016 population of 89,121. The town is home to many breweries and restaurants; as of 2017, there are 26 breweries which tourists thoroughly enjoy each year. The Asheville City Council’s goal is to reduce the overall carbon footprint 80% by the year 2030, meaning there will be 4% or more carbon footprint reduction per year. The region is well-educated with nationally recognized schools, within proximity to most major cities, direct access to I-26 and I-40, and the connected Asheville airport with direct flights to Washington and New York among others. Construction sector jobs in the Asheville area rose 23% in 2012-2017. Notable projects include the City of Asheville’s designated innovation districts, The new $400M, 12-story Mission Hospital tower, and A-B Technical Community College’s Ferguson Center with 18 Allied Health programs in a new 169,543 square foot building.
Contact Jeff Cline at SVN | SFRhub Advisors
SVN | SFRhub Advisors
2400 E. Arizona Biltmore Circle
Phoenix, AZ 85016