Are you looking for the perfect real estate investment opportunity? Then look no further, SVN | SFRhub Advisors presents the best of the best, our featured Single-Family Rental Portfolios and Build-For-Rent Portfolios For Sale, all residing in the hottest real estate markets across the nation, providing the maximum ROI possible. Make sure to check out each single-family rental investment portfolio or build-for-rent investment portfolio to learn more about the demographics, property, location and financial overview. Each of these single-family rental portfolios is an opportunity of a lifetime, so don’t miss out!
- Properties located throughout the city of San Antonio
- Recently renovated properties
- Portfolio can be cherry-picked, allowing a buyer to select the homes that best meet their investment criteria, whether based on geography, projected yields, or projected returns
- High single-family rental rates at $1,395 a month
- Customizable portfolio to create highest yields
- The San Antonio market is experiencing a growth in employment of 2.2% and a household increase of 2.4%
- San Antonio’s population is 1,511,946, making it the second largest community in Texas
- San Antonio was ranked #8 in Best Places to Retire and the median home price is $211,800
- #15 as the best market for job growth; home to six Fortune 500 companies
- The city is also home to several active military installations, creating a strong economic impact of $5.25 billion and employing 89,000 residents
This San Antonio-based dynamic portfolio offers a number of homes available for purchase that change on a weekly basis. This portfolio consists of existing asset SFR properties in which the seller adds or removes continuously. This dynamic portfolio is cherry-pickable with a minimum purchase of five homes, allowing an investor to select only those homes that meet their specific investment criteria. With the ability to customize the portfolio, investors can purchase in bulk directly from the seller and create the highest yields and returns on SFRhub.com.
A dynamic portfolio is a single-family residential (SFR) or Build-for-Rent (BFR) portfolio where the number of homes available for purchase changes on a regular or fluid basis. The portfolio may consist of SFR existing assets or new construction BFR standing inventory builder homes. Properties may be added or removed by the seller at any time. Once the buyer is prepared to enter into a binding offer, the number of homes is finalized and locked down for closing. As these dynamic portfolios are cherry-pickable, investors are able to select only those homes that meet their specific investment criteria, whether by cash flow, location, return projections, valuation, or many other key components to a buyer’s ‘Buy Box.’
The San Antonio market is currently growing in both employment rates (2.2%) and household size (2.4%), according to John Burns Real Estate Consulting. Home occupancy rates are at an incredibly high rate of 93.4%. The median single-family rent is approximately $1,395 per month, with a year-over-year growth of 3.1% from 2018.
Go to to learn more about this incredible single-family rental portfolio for sale.
This post is only valid within 30 days of original posting date and is considered void after this designated time frame.
Contact Jeff Cline at SVN | SFRhub Advisors
SVN | SFRhub Advisors
2400 E. Arizona Biltmore Circle
Phoenix, AZ 85016