Are you looking for the perfect real estate investment opportunity? Then look no further, SVN | SFRhub Advisors presents the best of the best, our featured Single-Family Rental Portfolios and Build-For-Rent Portfolios For Sale, all residing in the hottest real estate markets across the nation, providing the maximum ROI possible. Make sure to check out each single-family rental investment portfolio or build-for-rent investment portfolio to learn more about the demographics, property, location and financial overview. Each of these single-family rental portfolios is an opportunity of a lifetime, so don’t miss out!
- Solid stabilized year one cap rate of 5.86%
- Stabilized net operating income of $588,622
- Value Add-in with significant & immediate rental rate increases
- Quality design upgrades throughout these brand new homes
- Recently constructed, finished, & fully leased Class A BFR subdivision
- Nashville housing market will remain competitive & grew 5.5% YOY between 2018 – 2019
- Top-ten rent growth market in both home values & rents 2018 – 2019
- Nashville MSA saw a 35% rent increase since 2011, 3rd highest in the country
- The Nashville market is experiencing job growth of 2.8%, which is top five in the country
- Income growth in greater Nashville at 4.3% YOY was stronger than the national average of 3.7%
- Top-ranked school district in Williamson County
- Walking distance to brand new Westwood Elementary School
This 30 home single-family residential investment portfolio in Fairview is located within the Nashville metropolitan area. Nashville is the capital and most populous city in the state of Tennessee, continuing to show strong signs of economic & population growth. Rents grew another 4.1% YOY from March 2018-2019. This portfolio offers an investor immediate cash flow & value add with significant rental increases. The Developer / Builder quickly leased up these homes, leaving room for the buyer to push the returns on these new-build homes. These homes are designed for families and nestled into one of the best school districts in the Williamson County, walking distance to the brand new Westwood Elementary School. All homes at Fairview Station Homes include quality design upgrades such as granite countertops, vinyl-plank flooring, recessed lighting, ceiling fans, over-sized soaking tubs, and two-car garages. This purpose Build For Rent subdivision was completed near the end of 2018 with an average & spacious size of 2,276 square feet per home. There are a variety of floor plan options for potential residents offering two 3-bed, 2.5-bath home; one 4-bed, 1.5-bath homes; and 27 4-bed, 2.5-bath homes ranging from 2,203 to 2,448 livable square feet. Rental rates began at $1800 during construction and now the new owner has the ability to raise rents north of $2100 in the immediate submarket, significantly bringing increased cash flow to the bottom line over the years. This 30 home SFR investment portfolio is listed at only $147 per square foot, compared to the median list price of $193 per square foot in the greater Nashville market. Nashville home values have gone up 5.5% YOY from April 2018-2019 and rent growth is expected to hold strong climbing another 9% through 2022 according to John Burns Real Estate Consulting.
Go to SFRhub.com to learn more about this incredible single-family rental portfolio for sale.
This post is only valid within 30 days of original posting date and is considered void after this designated time frame.
Contact Jeff Cline at SVN | SFRhub Advisors
SVN | SFRhub Advisors
2400 E. Arizona Biltmore Circle
Phoenix, AZ 85016